We manufacture a wide range of Forged / Bar Stock Needle Valves
and Forged Body Needle Valves as per the industry standards & specifications. These needle valves are manufactured utilizing advanced manufacturing methods & pass through stringent quality tests at every stage of production.
- Pressure rating up to 5000 psi (340 bar) at 380C (1000F).
- Temperature rating from -530C (-650F) to 2320C (4500F) with standard PTFE packing, up to 3150C (6000F) with Grafoil packing.
- Materials : Standard 316SS and Brass. (Other materials are available on request as factory specials).
- Forged body with straight and angle pattern.
- Panel mounting without packing disruption.
- Wide choice of end connection : FitExcel Tube Fittings, Male & Female NPT or PT (ISO 7/1) thread, Socket Weld ANSI/ASME B16.11.
- Standard lubrication : Nickel anti-seize lubricant Hydrocarbon carrier
- Standard seat : Metal to metal/body material.
- Optional sea : Metal to metal/satellite, hard coating, soft seat.
Vee Steam is standard for pressure tightness even at elevated temperatures. Regulating Stem & Soft-seat Stem are optional.
Gas Service :
Materials for wetted valve component are selected in accordance with NACE standard MR 0175-2000 for sulfide stress cracking resistant.
Valve Selection :
- Standard Factory Test : Every needle valve is 100% factory tested with air and nitrogen at 1000psi (69bar) for leakage a the seat and packing. Each test is performed to maximum allowable leak rate of 0.1sec/min.
- Optional Hydrostatic Test : This hydrostatic shell test is performed with pure water at 1-1/2 times of the working pressure. Other optional tests are available upon request.
When selecting the needle valves, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Valve function, materials compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation and maintenance are the responsibility of the system designer or user.