We manufacture a wide range of robust and easy to maintain Ball Valves
that are utilized across numerous process industries. These valves are manufactured in variety of dimensions & sizes. We also execute customized product development in bulk. Our range of ball valves is known for its durability & functional stability.
- Pressure rating up to 3000psi (206bar).
- Temperature rating from 100C (500F) to 650C (1500F) with PTFE packing.
- Materials: Standard 316SS and Brass. (Other materials are available on request as factory specials).
- Compact designed one body to reduce space and possible leak point.
- One piece integral ball steam to eliminate backlash and to encapsulate ball seats perfectly.
- Panel mounting for easy installation.
- Wide choices of end connections: Fitexcel, Female NPT or PT (ISO 7/1) thread.
- Bi-directional as standard and 3-way available.
every valve is 100% factory tested. Other optional tests are available upon request.
When selecting ball valves, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Valve function, materials compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation and maintenance are the responsibility of the system designer or user.